The client is a Travel Technology company, building products that enable business travelers to book and manage travel through many different technology platforms. This role is part of a multi-site Engineering organization, that focuses on building and delivering highly scalable and resilient technology solutions that meet and exceed our customer’s needs.
If you are passionate about building resilient software applications, writing efficient code and willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you. You will work with modern development frameworks and highly available backend services or UI. You will also work with many technologies such as C#/.Net, Node.js, several AWS technologies and different data storage systems.
● Excellent team player and a delivery-focused individual.
● Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules.
● Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team.
● 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications.
● Strong expertise with C# in a .NET environment or Node.js, React.
● Full stack development experience across various modules within a web application.
● Experience in cloud technologies (AWS preferred) and experience using cloud technology components within the overall
● Experience with SQL, stored procedures, database design and optimization.
● Experience with modern architectures such as microservices and architecture patterns.
● Experience building and deploying REST APIs.
● Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
● Strong understanding of fundamental computer science concepts, and engineering standards.
Travel industry knowledge is a plus
● Exposure to GDSs like Sabre, Amadeus.
● Experience with high-volume consumer-oriented websites and technologies.
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
● Experience with formal test procedures, and release management.
● Bachelor or Master of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or equivalent
● Intermediate Level of English is mandatory. Upper-intermediate or above would be great.
Work remotely from anywhere.
● Full-time, Long-Term.